European law 874/2012
From 1 March 2014 the European law is in force 874/2012 on the labeling efficiency of lamps and lighting fixtures.
In our specific case , the products in question will be:
- T5 Mirrors
- Mirrors PL
- LED Magnifying mirrors Discololed / Quadrololed
- Magnifying mirrors Lucciolo
- LED lamps to mirrors artt.7905/7906/7907/7908
We remind you that according to the law
- It is the responsibility of the supplier ( Koh-I- Noor ) labels make available to customers
- It is the customer’s responsibility to affix the energy label on the products on display in the exhibit hall
- The law only applies to products put on display from 1 March 2014
(recommended also applies to products already on display before this date )
- The label provided must be printed with a minimum size of 100mmx50mm (print at 100% of the pdf file , the distances between the crop marks ) and strictly in color on a white background.
- It ‘s possible to enlarge the label , keeping the 2:1 ratio between height and width.
Below are all of the labels . Pdf , divided by individual product.
Our offices are at your disposal for any further information.